Friday, October 1, 2010

SO proud of my little family!

Mitch and I have been going through that ditch yet again. With the economy plummeting... our financial struggles are rising. All the temps at Mitchs work BLOUNT got laid off due to low productivity except for 5 out of 115 people. My husband was one of those five!! AND to top it all off is named the senior temp out of the five due to his hours of work and his leadership and work ethnics! So proud of him! Sadly the 5 only have two weeks left before they are done as well as the rest of the temps. However rumors have spread about maybe a couple of the five getting a full time position!! And that means Mitchell would be first on there list since he is the senior temp! SO PROUD OF MY AMAZING HUBBY!!

ALSO Christopher is a whopping 11 lbs 4 oz and 23 inches long since this last Monday! I cant beleive how big he is getting! We took some newborn shots of him this last tuesday! I cant wait to see how they turned out! He is so wonderful! I love my little family!!

I will be starting work soon around the 16th of october, which is nice, but at the same time is going to be soooo hard for me to leave my baby for 5 hours. Thanks goodness I am only working part-time!

Fall is here and i am getting some shoots for senior pictures! Which is really nice because i have been waiting all summer for those beautiful fall leaves to start showing! Not to mention family holiday pictures!! I cant wait!! =D